At Natural Biologics we are proud to be a part of several organizations that serve nutritionists, veterinarians, producers and other industry professionals. These groups take on a vital role of supporting and furthering our industry and we are proud to support them.
Northeast Agribusiness & Feed Alliance
American Feed Industry Association
American Association of Swine Veterinarians
- increase the knowledge of swine veterinarians
- protect and promote the health and well-being of pigs
- advocate science-based approaches to veterinary, industry, and public health issues
- promote the development and availability of resources that enhance the effectiveness of professional activities
- create opportunities that inspire personal and professional growth and interaction
- mentor students, encouraging life-long careers as swine veterinarian
National Pork Producers Council
The National Pork Producers Council works to ensure that the U.S. pork industry remains a consistent and responsible supplier of high-quality pork to domestic and international markets. Through public-policy outreach, NPPC fights for reasonable legislation and regulations, develops revenue and market opportunities, and protects the livelihood of America’s 60,000 pork producers. In addition to working on legislation, regulations and trade initiatives, NPPC has its own political action committee, PorkPAC, dedicated to educating and supporting federal lawmakers and candidates who support pork producers. NPPC also uses ad hoc task forces to study various industry issues and maintains strong relationships with other channel partners through the Packer Processor Industry Council and the Pork Alliance Committee.
The Poultry Federation