Natural Biologics is looking for a Key Account Manager who wants to join a dynamic and growing team with tremendous potential.
Who are you and what will you do?
- You’re the poster child for our three pillars: Integrity – personally, professionally & scientifically; Innovation – living by the rule that there’s ALWAYS a better way to get the job done; and Improvement – making our customers, our industry and ourselves better every single day.
- You will support livestock producers (beef, dairy, swine and/or poultry) by selling a unique line of natural animal health products to feed manufacturers.
- You’ll leverage your knowledge and relationships in the livestock industry to grow sales and your equity in this employee-owned company.
- You live in a major livestock market of the U.S. and are eager to be out there working with people. You’ll enjoy the opportunities for national and international travel.
- You probably have several years’ experience working as a consultant, educator, vet, salesperson or herdsperson, and lots of people who are eager to take your call.
- You may have a B.S., D.V.M., M.S. or Ph.D., we’re not academic snobs, as long as you fit the other criteria, let’s talk.
Who are we?
Natural Biologics provides “Solutions by nature” – Our natural ingredients are rigorously selected for their biological activity to help livestock producers overcome costly animal health challenges. They are combined into products with a wide spectrum of activity to improve health and performance of livestock. Our people too, are rigorously selected. It has to be ingrained in their DNA to provide solutions, to put the customer first and help them and their animals surpass the challenges to health and productivity.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, drop a note to Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org